Monday, October 19, 2009

Bats: KWL

What I already know about bats:
Jude - Bats can bite you.
Dani - Bats can have furry feet. some can bite you and you can die.
Jace - I know that bats can't see that good in the day time. They can see really good at night.
Abbigaile - Bats have wings.
Kelby - Bats can drink blood from a human.
Madison - Bats have sharp teeth.
Terren - Bats can fly away from Perry.
Isaiah - Bats fly and have hairy legs.
Kassandra - Bats swoop down in the water to get their food.
Albert - Bats can drink blood from an animal and it can swoop to get its food.

What I want to learn about bats:
Jace - I want to learn how bats get out of their eggs.
Madison - What is in a bat's body?
Kelby - How do bats bend their wings to fly in the air?
Kassandra - How do the bats lay their eggs?
Isaiah - How do bats see at night and move their wings?
Terren - How do bats grow?
Jude - I want to learn how bats get their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment